- One thing I learned from my group's parable is to always be nice and humble even when no one is watching. Karma will come around eventually and doing good deeds will pay off. I learned that no matter how rich or poor someone is, it's what is inside that really counts.
- One thing I learned from the parable about the two brothers is that God is always forgiving. I must not dwell on the past or how I have sinned, but to let Him forgive me and do my best to not sin again. One thing I learned from the parable about the landlord was that God loves everyone equally and that in the end he is fair to all.
- The moral that impacted me the most was the parable, The Rich Man and the Lazarus. The moral of this parable was that your actions will reflect on you as you live your life. You will receive what you put out and be treated how you treated other because God has a plan. If I am nice and aware of others feeling, I will be rewarded in heaven, but if I am selfish and mean I will end up in hell.
- If Jesus were in society today, he would be an activist and leader helping everyone in the world. He would be nice to everyone and understanding, and a friend to all. He would speak up about the world and how to keep everybody happy and he would have many followers who look up to him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0eluU0uDZA
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Blog Post #5 : 11/8/16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment