Monday, November 28, 2016

Blog Post #7 : 11/28/16

1. I learned about the Beatitudes that they all start with "Blessed are..." and they tell you things that you should do. They are ways to live by and rules to follow in order to be a good person.
2. The Beatitude that resonates with me the most is "Blessed are those that are pure of heart, for they should see God." This relates to me not because I should see God, but because every day I try my best to have a pure heart. I have my head screwed on straight and I have good intentions so I believe it is very important to have a pure heart.
3. I learned that I should have mercy for those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness more often. It needs to be a more present issue in my life so that I am more aware of what some people go through for what they believe is right.
4. I can display the Beatitudes a little more in my life by becoming completely selfless. I want my focus to be more about others' happiness instead of mine and make sure everyone is loved and for those who need their spirits lifted, I should help lift them.

No comments:

Post a Comment