- I learned a lot from the Marian Apparitions project. One thing I learned was that Mary appeared as a ghost like vision, then later confirmed to the participants that it was indeed Mary. Another thing I learned is that up to thousands of people witnessed one of Mary's apparitions.
I saw resilience through the Mary Apparitions project because Mary's appearance were not supported by everyone. She showed that she was resilient because many people did not believe in the apparition or in the teachings of the church. She had to stay strong through the negativity she received and the disbelief.- I am not as resilient as Mary portrayed herself to be in the apparitions. I try my best to be as strong and hard headed as Mary everyday. Although I am very stubborn and determined, and I am proud of that, yet I would never be able to be trying to convince people to believe in something that they never will for so long. This unit of resilience has really opened my eyes to keep my strength through tough times.
Works Cited
Kauffman, Timothy F. Out of His Mouth. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2017.
Sanidopoulos, John. "The Troubling Aspects of Catholic Marian Apparitions." The Troubling Aspects of Catholic Marian Apparitions. N.p., 01 Jan. 1970. Web. 14 Mar. 2017.

No comments:
Post a Comment